The Mission of Harvesters Wanted:

To spread the Good News of JESUS CHRIST in word and in action! As well as promoting the baptismal call of all the faithful to follow whatever vocation our God has called them to!

Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, until the end of the age. ~ Matthew 28:19-20

The place to find homilies and reflections given along the path of faith by Fr. Adam Carrico, a Roman Catholic priest of the Archdiocese of Louisville.

When this life is complete, I pray they say I lived For The Greater Glory of God +AMDG+

Monday, December 7, 2015

I am Pro-Life

Link to original image. Image has been modified.
I am pro-life – I refuse to give into fear.
I am pro-life – I support healthy families and relationships.
I am pro-life – I support a healthy understanding of sexuality.
I am pro-life – I support efforts to end human trafficking and sexual exploitation. 
I am pro-life – I support universal access to healthcare.
I am pro-life – I support abolishing the death penalty.
I am pro-life – I support universal access to quality education.
I am pro-life – I support efforts to protect the world entrusted to us.
I am pro-life – I support reasonable gun regulation.
I am pro-life – I support natural death with dignity.
I am pro-life – I support the resettlement of the world’s displaced.
I am pro-life – I support immigration reform.
I am pro-life – I support prison reform and de-privatization.
I am pro-life – I support ending the ‘drug-war’ and shifting to rehabilitation. 
I am pro-life – I support the need for a just and living-wage.
I am pro-life – I support universal access to safe food and water.
I am pro-life – I support advocacy for the mentally ill and suicidal.
I am pro-life – I support our veterans, our nation’s poor, and our world’s destitute.
I am pro-life – I support social security, the elderly, and the disabled.
I am pro-life – I support efforts made towards world peace.
I am pro-life – I support adoption services.
I am pro-life – I support safe places for pregnant women and girls.
I am pro-life – I support the natural human rights of the unborn.
I am pro-life – I refuse to see a pregnancy as a sin.
I am pro-life – I support natural conception and prenatal care.
I am pro-life – I support paid maternity leave.
I am pro-life – I support families struggling to conceive.
I am pro-life – I see people not boarders, race, sexual orientation, and gender.
I am pro-life – I refuse to fear my fellow brothers and sisters.


No comments: