Water, it is all around us. We know that water is essential to life. In the summer, you might hear that the humidity is so high it feels like we’re swimming through the air. During the winter, any moisture in the air starts to wreck havoc. Water, it seems, is all around us. Here are some commonly held facts:
- The human body is more than 60% water.
- Blood is 92% water, the brain and muscles are 75% water.
- Bones are about 22% water.
- A human can survive for a month or more without eating food;
- but only a week or so without drinking water.
|The Baptism of the Lord (with attribution)|
|The river Jordan (with attribution)|