The Mission of Harvesters Wanted:

To spread the Good News of JESUS CHRIST in word and in action! As well as promoting the baptismal call of all the faithful to follow whatever vocation our God has called them to!

Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, until the end of the age. ~ Matthew 28:19-20

The place to find homilies and reflections given along the path of faith by Fr. Adam Carrico, a Roman Catholic priest of the Archdiocese of Louisville.

When this life is complete, I pray they say I lived For The Greater Glory of God +AMDG+

Sunday, April 22, 2012

What you can expect from me:


My Personal Mission Statement


I strive to see God in all things, and to do all things for God’s greater glory. I drink deeply of the water of faith, and seek an understanding of that faith, while keeping in mind that Christ’s presence in the Eucharist is the source and summit of that very faith. I seek to maintain hope in the fulfillment of the Kingdom of God, especially when these mortal eyes can see no reason for hope. I seek to love, in the truest and most pure way, all of those that Christ has set before me, especially those that are poor and lowly. For this purpose I take up the arms and armor of light in the forms of:

Justice – I listen to everyone as best I can, respecting their views and opinions, and realizing that we are all created in the image of God and we all have much to offer and to teach. Yet I am unafraid to challenge error, and speak the truth, as long as I do so with kindness and gentleness.

Temperance – I remain committed to presenting to God, and the world, an authentic and disciplined self-gift. I present this gift most effectively through my celibate chastity and approachability as a gentleman. In realization that I am a beloved child of God - called by name, I strive to maintain that realization in my interaction with others whom are all similarly called by name.

Fortitude – I maintain strength by honoring my own dignity and the dignity of others. I place a high value in loyalty and hard work, and through these stoke the flames of the Holy Spirit, on fire in my heart and in my life. I also make use of these desires for the service of the bride of Christ, the Church, and pledge to defend her always.

Prudence – I am committed to the ideals of sacrificial leadership, for I will not command others to go where I dare not. As a leader I maintain a spirit of humility, gratitude, prayer, and hospitality especially in my growing understanding of acting as priest, prophet, and king.  


For the end of continual conversion towards my final end - eternal happiness with God, I conform ever more to the image of Christ, and maintain a bridge to Christ for others. I do all in the name of Jesus Christ my lord, in union with the Father and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever. Amen.




  1. First Photo: Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception, undercroft
  2. Second Photo: Saint Meinrad Seminary; Arete, Greek for excellence, used here in the sense of what is desired... not what yet is. "Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect" Matthew 5:48  

No comments: